MUSTANGH Foundation respects the privacy of its members, in particular their rights with regards to the automated processing of personal data. To achieve total transparency, we have formulated and implemented a policy with regards to this processing itself, as well as the purpose and opportunity for those who are involved to make optimal use of their rights.
Of course we will protect and treat these personal data with the best possible care. Therefore MUSTANGH adheres to the General data protection regulation (GDPR)
This means that:
- We – through this privacy statement- will clearly state for which purposes we process personal data;
- We are limiting our collection of personal data to the personal data needed to achieve said purposes;
- We are only processing your personal data to carry out our activities and we will ask for your permission in case permission is required;
- We are taking suiting security measures to protect your personal data;
- We are respecting your right to retrieve, correct or delete your personal data from our data storage.
For all additional information about the protection of personal data you can visit the website of the authority personal data: https://www.eugdpr.org/
Article 1 – Legal provisions
Responsible for the processing of personal data (after this also called; “the manager”) MUSTANGH FOUNDATION, established at Universiteitssingel 50, 6200 MD Maastricht, KvK-nummer; 14080520
Article 2 – Processing of personal data
- Your personal data will be collected by MUSTANGH Foundation. Personal data are data that give identifiable information about a person, in particular data containing identificatory information such as a name, an identification number, a location, an online identificator or one or more elements which are characteristic for the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
- We process the following categories of personal data from you:
|Council of advice, board members and committee members||Name, address, zip code, personal email address, telephone number, photo’s|
|Recievers of the newsletter||Email adres, name|
|Friends of MUSTANGH||Name, address, zip code, email address, IBAN-number, name of bank|
|Friends of MUSTANGH with an ANBI contract
|Name, date of birth, place of birth, citizen service number, address, zip code, email address, telephone number, IBAN-number, name of bank|
|Others||As is agreed with said person|
Article 3 – Purpose of processing
We do not collect your data without a reason. Your personal data is collected to achieve the following goals:
- To improve our services for you;
- To maintain relations with you;
- For our member administration;
- For our personal administration;
- To send announcements through post, e-mail or newsletter.
Article 4– Newsletter and contact form
It is possible that we will send you a newsletter in which we inform those whom are interested in our activities and sponsor projects. Your email address will only be added to the list of receivers when you have given explicit permission. Every newsletter contains a link through which you can sign out for the newsletter. The data you give when you fill in the contact form on the website or send us an email will be stored for as long as is necessary to answer and complete the tasks as written in said form or email.
Article 5 – Protection
To prevent unauthorised people getting access to your personal data, MUSTANGH uses technological and organisational protection procedures. These procedures guarantee a suiting level of protection, taking the nature of the personal data and the manner of processing into consideration.
Article 6 – Your rights regarding your data
- Every individual has the right to see, change or delete his or her personal data, as well as the right to object to the processing of his or her personal data. You can make use of these rights by contacting us via email@example.com.
- Every request to see, change or delete your personal data has to be accompanied by a copy of a valid identification document containing your signature, as well as an indication of the address that is used by us to contact you. You will receive a response to your submitted request within one month.
Article 7 – Legal obligations
Article 8 – Storage period data
The through MUSTANGH collected data will be used and stored for:
|Council of advice, board members and committee members.||Undetermined, only deleted on request|
|Friends of MUSTANGH and recievers of the newsletter
|As long as the collaboration is maintained|
|Others||Undetermined, only deleted on request or as is agreed with said person|
Article 9 – Changes in this privacy statement
Article 10 – Applicable law
Under these conditions the Dutch law is applicable. The court in the city of establishment of MUSTANGH foundation is exclusively authorised for any disputes around these conditions, except when a legal exception is applicable.
Article 11 – Contact
For any requests, questions or more information you can turn to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This privacy statement is applicable from the 11th of June 2018 until further notice.